Is Upper Iowa University-Waterloo Center For You?
Let's talk and find out. Take the next step and inquire today!
You never have to wait very long to get started on finishing your college degree at the UIU-Waterloo Center. Whether it's the first time in your life or whether you're coming back after 20 years, Upper Iowa University will work with you to fit college into your busy life.
- Business Administration
- Health Services Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Human Services
- Teacher Education
- and many more majors and programs are available.
Upper Iowa offers master's degrees, both online and in the classroom, in several fields. The Waterloo Center offers face to face classes in the Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Masters of Education (MEd).
Complete the form to find out about our evening courses or the Upper Iowa online and self-paced programs. However you blend the coursework for your college degree, all UIU courses take you closer to commencement.
- The unique UIU academic calendar offers you year-round courses – five, 8-week sessions and an accelerated, 6-week summer session.
- Classes start every 8 weeks.
- Our next session starts January 7.
- Most students take 1-2 courses at a time.
- Get a jump on completion by easily transferring in up to 90 college credits from other schools
- A personal advisor can help tailor your academic plan and advise you on financial aid
Complete the form to learn more about your future at Upper Iowa's Waterloo Center.