Choosing a minor field of study is optional. A minimum of 15 semester hours of separate identifiable semester credits must be earned for each minor that is declared. The same course may not be used in a major and a minor or among multiple minors unless the course is a required course (not part of a “select” area) in both the major and the minor or among multiple minors.
- ENG 125 Introduction to Literature (3 credits)
- ENG 170 Introduction to Creative Writing (3 credits)
- ENG 270 Craft and Technique of Creative Writing (3 credits)
Plus One of the Following Three Course Sequences (6 credits):
- ENG 209-210 American Literature I and II
- ENG 211-212 British Literature I and II
- ENG 214-216 World Literature Survey and Mythology
Plus Two of the Following Workshops (6 credits):
- ENG 370 Non-Fiction Workshop
- ENG 371 Fiction Workshop
- ENG 372 Poetry Workshop
Build Your Program
See course descriptions for your minor.
Keep up with registration deadlines, session dates, holiday breaks and exam schedules.
Learn about the resources available in Career Development.
We’re ready to help you every step of the way.
Academic Support Services
Providing resources to support you through your classes.