Choosing a minor field of study is optional. A minimum of 15 semester hours of separate identifiable semester credits must be earned for each minor that is declared. The same course may not be used in a major and a minor or among multiple minors unless the course is a required course (not part of a “select” area) in both the major and the minor or among multiple minors.
- MKT 208 Marketing Principles (3 credits)
- MKT 358 Consumer Behavior (3 credits)
- MKT 363 Advertising and Integrated Marketing Communications (3 credits)
- MKT 479 Branding (3 credits)
Plus Two of the Following (6 credits):
- MKT 315 Sales Management
- MKT 337 Personal Selling
- MKT 414 New Product Development
- MKT 424 Global Marketing
- MKT 451 Marketing Research
- MKT 459 Contemporary Topics in Marketing
- MKT 489 Social Media Marketing
Build Your Program
See course descriptions for your minor.
Keep up with registration deadlines, session dates, holiday breaks and exam schedules.
Learn about the resources available in Career Development.
UIU Locations for Minor in Marketing
We’re ready to help you every step of the way.
Academic Support Services
Providing resources to support you through your classes.