Choosing a minor field of study is optional. A minimum of 15 semester hours of separate identifiable semester credits must be earned for each minor that is declared. The same course may not be used in a major and a minor or among multiple minors unless the course is a required course (not part of a “select” area) in both the major and the minor or among multiple minors.
- BA 361 Human Resources Management (3 credits)
- BA 423 Production and Operations Management (3 credits)
Plus Four of the Following (12 credits):
- BA 303 Business Law II
- BA 362 Supervision
- BA 370 Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
- BA 403 Internship OR
- BA 499 Special Project
- BA 411 Labor Relations and Negotiation
- ACCT 422 Cost Accounting
- BA 445 Contemporary Topics in Management
- BA 454 Management Cases
Build Your Program
See course descriptions for your minor.
Keep up with registration deadlines, session dates, holiday breaks and exam schedules.
Learn about the resources available in Career Development.
UIU Locations for Minor in Management
We’re ready to help you every step of the way.
Academic Support Services
Providing resources to support you through your classes.