Choosing a minor field of study is optional. A minimum of 15 semester hours of separate identifiable semester credits must be earned for each minor that is declared. The same course may not be used in a major and a minor or among multiple minors unless the course is a required course (not part of a “select” area) in both the major and the minor or among multiple minors.
- ACCT 202 Accounting Principles II (3 credits)
- ACCT 422 Cost Accounting (3 credits)
Plus Four of the Following (12 credits):
- ACCT 321 Intermediate Financial Accounting I
- ACCT 322 Intermediate Financial Accounting II
- ACCT 323 Federal Taxation I
- ACCT 324 Federal Taxation II
- ACCT 425 Auditing
- ACCT 431* Advanced Financial Accounting
- ACCT 432* Accounting for Not-For-Profit Organizations
* Must be completed at UIU or another four-year institution.
** Graduate course for undergraduate credit.
Build Your Program
See course descriptions for your minor.
Keep up with registration deadlines, session dates, holiday breaks and exam schedules.
Learn about the resources available in Career Development.
Ready For More?
Request more info now.
Request Information Today
UIU Locations for Minor in Accounting
We’re ready to help you every step of the way.
Academic Support Services
Providing resources to support you through your classes.