Choosing a minor field of study is optional. A minimum of 15 semester hours of separate identifiable semester credits must be earned for each minor that is declared. The same course may not be used in a major and a minor or among multiple minors unless the course is a required course (not part of a “select” area) in both the major and the minor or among multiple minors.
- Certification in First Aid, CPR and AED or EXSS 102 (1 credits)
- EEDU 142 Human Growth, Development and Guidance (3 credits)
- EXSS 166 Care and Prevention of Athletic Injuries (2 credits)
- EXSS 226 Foundations of Physical Fitness (2 credits)
- EXSS 243 Coaching Theory and Ethics (3 credits)
- EXSS 283 Sport Nutrition (3 credits)
- EXSS 318 Psychology of Exercise and Sport (3 credits)
- EXSS 354 Methods of Strength and Conditioning (3 credits)
Explore Your Program
See course descriptions for your minor.
Keep up with registration deadlines, session dates, holiday breaks and exam schedules.
Learn about the resources available in Career Development.
We’re ready to help you every step of the way.
Academic Support Services
Providing resources to support you through your classes.