Financial ManagementAvailable Online
Choosing a minor field of study is optional. A minimum of 15 semester hours of separate identifiable semester credits must be earned for each minor that is declared. The same course may not be used in a major and a minor or among multiple minors unless the course is a required course (not part of a “select” area) in both the major and the minor or among multiple minors.
- ECON 160 Principles of Microeconomics (3 credits)
- ECON 161 Principles of Macroeconomics (3 credits)
- FIN/ECON 310 Money and Capital Markets (3 credits)
- FIN 341 Corporate Financial Management (3 credits)
- FIN 343 Investments (3 credits)
- FIN 442 Intermediate Financial Management (3 credits)
- FIN 444 New Venture Finance (3 credits)
Explore Your Program
See course descriptions for your minor.
Keep up with registration deadlines, session dates, holiday breaks and exam schedules.
Learn about the resources available in Career Development.
We’re ready to help you every step of the way.
Academic Support Services
Providing resources to support you through your classes.