Dual Enrollment and AP

Earning College Credit in High School: Dual Enrollment, AP 

Taking College Courses in High School (Dual Enrollment)

College credit earned in high school may be accepted to UIU. In order to receive credit for college courses taken you must request an official college transcript be sent to the UIU Admissions Office. 

Note: College credit listed on your high school transcript is not considered official. 

Interested in taking Dual Enrollment courses through Upper Iowa University? 

Advanced Placement (AP)

AP courses are only offered at the high school level. Students must have taken the AP course in high school along with the exam to receive college credit from UIU. Students must score a 3 or higher on the AP exam.