General Business - Associate of Arts
The General Business Associate of Arts degree prepares the student to meet the challenges of entry level positions in a rapidly evolving and increasingly computer-dependent business environment. It provides the student with a broad-based preparation for business applications as well as for continued study towards a baccalaureate degree in business or other disciplines.
To receive an associate of arts degree, a candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Complete a minimum of 60 semester credits. (UIU courses numbered below 100 will not count toward the 60 credits)
- Meet the general education requirements.
- Achieve a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.00.
- Complete a minimum of 15 semester credits from Upper Iowa University. 5. Complete 12 of the last 15 semester credits required for graduation from Upper Iowa University.
Associate of Arts degree in General Business is offered at the following Upper Iowa University locations:
- Residential Fayette campus
- Select education centers
- Online Program
- Self-Paced Degree Program