Earth Systems Science
Choosing a minor field of study is optional. A minimum of 15 semester hours of separate identifiable semester credits must be earned for each minor that is declared. The same course may not be used in a major and a minor or among multiple minors unless the course is a required course (not part of a “select” area) in both the major and the minor or among multiple minors.
- ES 175 Earth Systems Laboratory 1
- ES 220 Soil and Water Conservation 3
- ES 326 Soil Genesis, Classification, Morphology 4
Plus One of the following (3 credits)
- ES 100 Introduction to Geology
- ES 161 Intro to Environmental Science
- GEOG 100 Physical Geography
Plus Seven Credits from the Following (7 credits)
- ES 295 Field Studies in Geosciences (1-3 credits)
- ES 316 Geomorphology (4 credits)
- ES 321 Building an Eco-Economy (3 credits)
- ES 340 Environmental Policy (3 credits)
- ES 410 Regional Sustainability (3 credits)
- ES 417 Hydrogeology (4 credits)
Build Your Program
See course descriptions for your minor.
Keep up with registration deadlines, session dates, holiday breaks and exam schedules.
Learn about the resources available in Career Development.
Ready For More?
Request more info now.
Request Information Today
We’re ready to help you every step of the way.
Academic Support Services
Providing resources to support you through your classes.