Choosing a minor field of study is optional. A minimum of 15 semester hours of separate identifiable semester credits must be earned for each minor that is declared. The same course may not be used in a major and a minor or among multiple minors unless the course is a required course (not part of a “select” area) in both the major and the minor or among multiple minors.
- ART 101 Digital Tools (3 credits)
- ART 109 2-D Foundations (3 credits)
- ART 110 Drawing (3 credits)
- ART 120 3-D Foundations (3 credits)
- ART 470 Senior Seminar (3 credits)
Plus Two of the Following (6 credits):
- ART 202 Painting
- ART 204 Printmaking
- ART 210 Intermediate Drawing
- ART 222 Ceramics/Hand Building
- ART 223 Ceramics/Wheel Throwing
- ART 225 Sculpture
- GRAF 218 Digital Photography and Editing
Plus One of the Following (3 credits):
- ART 300 Human Figure Drawing I
- ART 304 Printmaking: Screen Printing
- ART 325 Intermediate Sculpture
- ART 330 Watercolor/Water Media
- ART 404 Advanced Printmaking
- ART 410 Advanced Drawing
- ART 412 Advanced Painting
- ART 423 Advanced Ceramics
- ART 425 Advanced Sculpture
- ART 430 Advanced Watercolor
- GRAF 319 Digital Video and Editing
Build Your Program
See course descriptions for your minor.
Keep up with registration deadlines, session dates, holiday breaks and exam schedules.
Learn about the resources available in Career Development.
We’re ready to help you every step of the way.
Academic Support Services
Providing resources to support you through your classes.