Military Partnerships & Benefits
Field Artillery for 13 MOS
Upper Iowa University partnership with Field Artillery specifically for all 13MOS series soldiers. The Field Artillery identified Upper Iowa University’s Associates in Arts in Liberal Art as degrees to align with the 13MOS series. Upper Iowa University will coordinate with your military obligations to fit a quality higher education into your busy life.
Benefits of the Partnership
- You can transfer a combination of military training/education, and college credits for a maximum of 45 credits towards and Associate’s degree and 90 credits towards a Bachelor’s degree. A minimum of 15 credits for an Associate’s degree and 30 credits for a Bachelor’s degree MUST be completed at UIU either online or at a location.
- We match your Tuitions Assistance (TA) rate and we accept the Montgomery GI Bill®, all Veteran Chapters, FAFSA, and we are committed to helping you attain your degree.
CLEP, DSST, DLPT, and Excelsior credits are accepted please see articulation agreements. (link to that page)
- No Entrance exams required for military Servicemembers. See Admission section for other requirements
- Six convenient start date throughout the year with 8-week classes and an accelerated 6-week summer session.
- You take classes based on what best fits YOUR schedule: classes can be taken online, at a regional education center, through distance learning and interchanged as necessary.
- You can take an average of 2 courses to keep you on schedule and get you to graduation sooner.
Majors Offered as part of the CEDP Partnership Field Artillery partnership degree
You can get information on any of the following majors from UIU and still receive maximum transfer credits. Some are available at the regional education centers and others are available as online courses. Many students blend their degree plan, by taking some face-to-face courses and some online courses. Check with your Academic Advisor for more details about any of these programs
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site.
Locations: Fort Johnson, Fort Riley, Fort Sill, Jackson Barracks, Online