Federal Civil Service Tuition Grant
20% discount for all current Federal employees, federal contractors, and their spouses and dependents
Six Convenient Start Times
With five eight-week sessions and one six-week summer session per year, UIU makes it easy for you to start when it works best for you.
Learn from Anywhere
UIU offers face-to-face, online and self-paced learning opportunities.
Mix and Match
Federal employees can mix and match the style of courses to provide the best fit for your busy lives.
UIU’s Federal Civil Service Tuition Grant is available for qualified federal employees, federal contractors, and their spouses and dependents beginning in any of UIU’s 6 start dates and is renewed annually with ‘proof of status’.
For students to be eligible for the Federal Civil Service Tuition Grant, they must provide proof of current federal employment, current federal contract, or a spouse or dependent status of current federal employee or federal contactor.
Proof of Federal Civil Service Employee Status options:
- Copy of Proof of Employment verification provided from the Office of Personnel Management
- Copy of current federally issued Common Access Card (CAC card) with valid expiration date
- Proof of Employment Letter from Department of the Federal Government you work for
Proof of DoD Spouse or Dependent:
- Copy of Marriage License AND copy of Sponsor’s Proof of DoD Employment Status (see list)
- Copy of Birth Certificate AND copy of Sponsor’s Proof of DoD Employment Status (see list)