Your Organization's benefits include:
- Grants for courses taken at a UIU center or online that are two credits or more.
- Employee spouses and children (up to age 26) are also eligible for these grants.
- Grant amounts are determined annually, based on number of participants.
Video: CAP Benefits
THE UIU DIFFERENCE:
- Flexibility: Students can use any combination of classroom or online courses to create a schedule that fits into their busy schedule.
- Reliability: UIU is a private, nonprofit university founded in 1857. We are accredited through the Higher Learning Commission.
- Convenience: Our unique course schedule allows students to focus on one to three classes at a time while still allowing them to move through their educational requirements quickly.
- Advising: Each employee is assigned an advisor who will work with them closely from enrollment to completion of coursework. Advisors are easily accessible via phone and email as well as through face-to-face meetings several times a year at your location.
- Student Support: UIU also offers students a wide range of student support resources, including online library services, online tutoring, career services, disability services and financial aid for degree-seeking students.
- Transferability: Students can transfer up to 78 credits from an accredited two-year college and up to 90 credits from four-year institutions towards their pursuit of a bachelor’s degree. Students can transfer up to 12 credits towards their master’s degree.
|Grant Level||Annual Student Enrollment Per Partner||Grant Amount|
|Peacock Spirit Grant||1-50||$90 per course|
|Peacock Pride Grant||51-150||$125 per course|
|Peacock Excellence Grant||151-above||$160 per course|
Download the brochure to learn more about the benefits the UIU CAP program offers to employees and their families.