Iowa Association of Business & Industry (ABI) Benefits
Enhancing employee performance through UIU educational opportunities
Ready For More?
Request more info now.
Request Information Today
Multiple undergraduate and graduate programs to pursue your educational goals
$200 tuition grant off of any online or educational center course for all employees, spouses, and dependent children up to age 26.
UIU offers 8-week sessions and one accelerated 6-week summer session each year.
Our programs allow for both part-time and full-time employees to continue their educational endeavors through our flexible course options.
Benefits Available to Iowa Association of Business and Industry (ABI) Participants:
- Free Online Application
- Delayed Payment Contract – The only out-of-pocket cost your employees have is textbooks, enabling employees to start their educational requirements without a financial burden.
- Generous Credit Transfer – At UIU, students can transfer up to 78 credits from an accredited two-year college or up to 90 credits from a four-year institution toward a bachelor’s program and up to 12 transfer credits toward a master’s degree. We also accept Charter Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) credits that can shorten the time to obtaining a bachelor’s or master’s degree. We are happy to evaluate credit from any other insurance designation. This allows you to receive credit for the work you have already completed.
- Tuition Grant – We offer employees, spouses, and their children under the age of 26 a $200 grant per course for all undergraduate and graduate courses. This provides the employee with the ability to maximize their tuition reimbursement.
- One-on-One Advising – Each student is assigned a highly qualified advisor who works closely with them on their individual educational goals from enrollment to completion of their coursework. Advisors are easily accessible via phone and email.
- Multiple Methods of Delivery – In addition to our robust online platform, UIU offers courses at our main residential campus in Fayette, Iowa; center locations nationally and internationally; and through the self-paced degree program.
- Many Major and Program Offerings – UIU offers certificates, associate, bachelor and master degrees. UIU faculty are experts in their fields. They combine extensive experience and knowledge with a comfortable and supportive learning environment to foster student success with a university wide 13:1 student-to-faculty ratio.
- Student Support Services – UIU offers a wide range of support resources, including free online library services, free online tutoring, UIU bookstore, career services, disability services, military and veteran services, and financial aid for degree-seeking students.
Student Support Services
As a benefit of membership, our staff can come to your business to talk with your employees about our programs and participate in any educational events at your organization. Arrangements can be made easily by reaching out to us.