Be a Peacock for a day!
To fully realize if a college or university is the right fit for you, it is highly recommended to personally visit its campus. At Upper Iowa University, we eagerly await the opportunity to not only show you firsthand our beautiful campus and state-of-the-art facilities, but also provide you with additional information on admissions, academics, financial aid, student life, athletics, and our rich history. By the end of your stay, you will have a truer sense of what it is to be a Peacock.
With advance notice we can arrange for you to:
- Tour the campus and residence halls
- Visit with an admissions counselor
- Meet with a faculty member regarding your area of interest
- Talk to a coach or co-curricular leader
- Learn about our unique class schedule
- Enjoy a free lunch in the Student Center
- Attend an athletic event
We recommend planning your visit at least 2 weeks in advance so that we can arrange the appointments you have requested and send you confirmation materials, travel instructions, and parking information.
Advanced notice not possible?
No problem! We’d love to show you around the Fayette campus and introduce you to your admissions counselor. Stop by the Admissions Office M-F 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.