A Partner for Families
An integral element of each individual’s career process is the family. We are glad you are here to learn about the opportunities and resources available to you. If your student is asking questions about choosing a major, searching for an internship or job, or considering graduate school, encourage them to visit the Office of Career Development.
- Participate as a professional in career events (e.g. mock interviews, etiquette dinner, informational interviews and job shadows)
- Contact Upper Iowa University to learn more about resources
Encourage Your Student To:
- Get involved in career events such as internship/job fairs, practice interview days, and resume workshops
- Utilize our career development resources
- Seek out jobs and internship opportunities
- Create a resume or cover letter
- Regularly visit our pages on Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Twitter to remain informed
- Stop by our office and meet with a staff member to talk about career-related topics or discuss strategies
Career Development Resources
Email: [email protected]
Location: 2nd Flr. Student Center (225), Fayette Campus
Office of Career Development
Upper Iowa University
P.O. Box 1857
605 Washington St.
Fayette, IA 52142
Monday – Friday: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST)
To schedule an appointment, visit the Career Services section on your Handshake account.
Director of Career Development
Career Development Specialist
Career Development Links