Faculty & Staff Giving
Be the feather that brings it together
Lizzie Van Dyk
If an error has been made, please send a note to Mike Schrock at [email protected].
Why I Give
How does the program work?
It’s simple – make a gift of any size to any UIU designation during this fiscal year. Contributions may be outright gifts, in-kind gifts and pledge payments (not pledge commitments) made between July 1, 2023 – June 30, 2024. All who do will be recognized as Faculty & Staff Giving participants.
Faculty & Staff Giving Perks
Those who support this program may enjoy the following VIP perks throughout the year:
- Website recognition on this Faculty & Staff Giving page – ongoing!
- VIP Suite Party – enjoy the last home football game of the year from the Harms-Eischeid Stadium Suites on Saturday, November 11.
- Gift of Gratitude presented to all employee donors at the conclusion of the fiscal year
Several Ways to Make a Donation
Giving should be fun, easy, and most importantly – meaningful. Below are several ways you can make a contribution to UIU.
- Give Online – Credit card contributions may be made online at uiu.edu/give. The option to schedule recurring gifts via credit card is also available.
- By Mail – Mail a check to the Alumni Office at PO Box 1857, Fayette, Iowa 52142
- Stop by! – Visit the Alumni House with your gift anytime during normal business hours. Physical address is 513 Union Street, Fayette, IA 52142.
Frequently Asked Questions
Special emphasis is being given this year to raising money for the UIU Fund, which supports students and emerging needs of the University.
However, there are numerous areas of designation you can choose from including academics, athletics, scholarships, special projects and more. Visit uiu.edu/give and select the designation drop down to view all options.
Yes! UIU is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and your contribution is considered charitable. Donors will receive a gift receipt from the Alumni Office.
Donors who contribute $250 or more during the fiscal year earn membership into one of the following elite Donor Clubs.
Consider monthly installments. Some members set a goal to join a select club at the beginning of each fiscal year (July 1). Then, they schedule monthly contributions to spread out their gift throughout the year (through June 30). This can easily be done via a payroll deduction, EFT or recurring credit card gift.
Contributors Club ($250) – monthly contribution of $21
Peacock Patron Club ($500) – monthly contribution of $42
True Blue Club ($1,000) – monthly contribution of $84
1857 Club ($2,500) – monthly contribution of $209
Limestone Club ($5,000) – monthly contribution of $417
Alexander Club ($10,000) – monthly contribution of $834
Each club offers a variety of benefits and VIP experiences that are exclusive to members only. For all the details and to view a current list of members, visit uiu.edu/donorclubs.