Bright Horizons EdAssist Solutions Benefits
Enhancing employee performance through UIU educational opportunities.
Multiple undergraduate and graduate programs to pursue your educational goals
$125 tuition grant off of any online or educational center course for all employees, spouses, and dependent children up to age 26.
UIU offers 8-week sessions and one accelerated 6-week summer session each year.
Our programs allow for both part-time and full-time employees to continue their educational endeavors through our flexible course options.
Benefits Available to Bright Horizons EdAssist Solutions Client Participants:
- Free Online Application
- Delayed Payment Contract – The only out-of-pocket cost your employees have is textbooks, enabling employees to start their educational requirements without a financial burden.
- Generous Credit Transfer – At UIU, students can transfer up to 78 credits from an accredited two-year college or up to 90 credits from a four-year institution toward a bachelor’s program and up to 12 transfer credits toward a master’s degree. We also accept Charter Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) credits that can shorten the time to obtaining a bachelor’s or master’s degree. We are happy to evaluate credit from any other insurance designation. This allows you to receive credit for the work you have already completed.
- Tuition Grant – We offer employees, spouses, and their children under the age of 26 a $125 grant per course for all undergraduate and graduate courses. This provides the employee with the ability to maximize their tuition reimbursement.
- One-on-One Advising – Each student is assigned a highly qualified advisor who works closely with them on their individual educational goals from enrollment to completion of their coursework. Advisors are easily accessible via phone and email.
- Multiple Methods of Delivery – In addition to our robust online platform, UIU offers courses at our main residential campus in Fayette, Iowa; center locations nationally and internationally; and through the self-paced degree program.
- Many Major and Program Offerings – UIU offers certificates, associate, bachelor and master degrees. UIU faculty are experts in their fields. They combine extensive experience and knowledge with a comfortable and supportive learning environment to foster student success with a university wide 13:1 student-to-faculty ratio.
- Student Support Services – UIU offers a wide range of support resources, including free online library services, free online tutoring, UIU bookstore, career services, disability services, military and veteran services, and financial aid for degree-seeking students.