Association of Military Spouse Entrepreneurs - CAP Benefits
Your organization’s benefits include:
- AMSE members who are also a spouses of an active duty, reserve or National Guard service member are eligible for the Military Family Grant ( $250 per credit hour tuition rate for online, undergraduate courses and a $325 per credit hour tuition rate for online graduate courses)
- AMSE members who are no longer active military qualify for the Patriot grant or Bronze level grant for courses taken at a UIU center or online that are two credits or more.
- Member spouses and children (up to age 26) are also eligible for these grants.
THE UIU DIFFERENCE:
- Flexibility: Students can use any combination of classroom or online courses to create a schedule that fits into their busy schedule.
- Reliability: UIU is a private, nonprofit university founded in 1857. We are accredited through the Higher Learning Commission.
- Convenience: Our unique course schedule allows students to focus on one to three classes at a time while still allowing them to move through their educational requirements quickly.
- Advising: Each employee is assigned an advisor who will work with them closely from enrollment to completion of coursework. Advisors are easily accessible via phone and email as well as through face-to-face meetings several times a year at your location.
- Student Support: UIU also offers students a wide range of student support resources, including online library services, online tutoring, career services, disability services and financial aid for degree-seeking students.
- Transferability: Students can transfer up to 78 credits from an accredited two-year college and up to 90 credits from four-year institutions towards their pursuit of a bachelor’s degree. Students can transfer up to 12 credits towards their master’s degree.
|Annual Student Enrollment Per Partner
|$125 per course
|$200 per course
|$275 per course
Take the next step to become a UIU student
Download the brochure to learn more about the benefits the UIU CAP program offers to employees and their families.