- Two computers labs (2nd floor 20 computers and 3rd floor 25 computers) are available for use by UIU patrons. Check the availability of library rooms and booking information.
- Through Interlibrary loan, the Library provides access to available published material circulated throughout the United States. Contact LibraryILL@uiu.edu for assistance.
- The Tutor Center, located on the 2nd Floor, offers peer tutoring in a variety of content areas.
- The Education Curriculum Lab contains K-12 textbooks, tests, and resource materials for use by education majors. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- The Audio Visual Room is available for use by UIU patrons. Check the availability of library rooms and booking information
- Information Literacy Sessions are available to classes as well as individuals to learn how to use library resources. Contact email@example.com for further information.
- Laminating service is available every Thursday. The laminate is 25" wide; the cost is $.08/running inch. Please drop materials off at the circulation desk by 12:00 noon on Thursday.
- The Henderson-Wilder Library provides free access to U.S. government publications by housing a federal government documents depository. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- The Kinney Room has an extensive collection of childrens’ and young adult books, including award winners.
- Through the Iowa Open Access Program, UIU patrons can use their library cards to borrow materials from other participating Iowa libraries. Contact email@example.com for further information.
- Iowa Workforce Development's Virtual Access Point Software is loaded onto 3 public access computers located by the Circulation Desk for use by anyone.
- Community members and the general public are always welcome.
- Henderson-Wilder Library has a helpful, friendly staff to assist you: (563) 425-5261 or firstname.lastname@example.org