UIU Complaint & Incident Reporting
Students, faculty and staff may submit a complaint or concern through one of the following ways:
1) You can make an anonymous report using any of the following options:
- In Person: Dean of Students (Student Life)
- Website: www.lighthouse-services.com/uiu
- Toll-Free Telephone:
- English speaking USA and Canada: 833-350-0022
- Spanish speaking USA and Canada: 800-216-1288
- Spanish speaking Mexico: 01-800-681-5340
- French speaking Canada: 855-725-0002
- E-mail: email@example.com (You must include UIU’s name with your report.)
- Fax: (215) 689-3885 (You must include UIU’s name with your report.)
2) This reporting platform does not replace our normal grievance process. We encourage individuals to use this resource when anonymity is necessary.
3) This is not an emergency service. Please recognize this platform is for those instances where an immediate response is not necessary. In an emergency, call 911 (6-911 from a Fayette campus phone).
4) You are required to create a confidential pin number which will allow you to track your report. This pin number will also provide the appropriate UIU program administrator the ability to reach out to you for additional information, if necessary, without disclosing your identity.
Reporting topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
|Code of Student Responsibility
Misuse of University Property
Violation of University Policy
Bribery and Kickbacks
Vandalism and Sabotage
Falsification of Reports or Records
Please note: All reports received by Lighthouse are forwarded to a university designee for review. If a report is found to be in violation of a university policy, an investigation will be initiated. Please note that your identity will be protected to the fullest extent of the law. However, your identity may become known during the course of the investigation because of the information you provide.