Transfer Students To/From UIU Fayette, UIU Malaysia or UIU Hong Kong
In order to transfer to/from UIU Fayette, UIU Malaysia and UIU Hong Kong, please submit the following documents:
1) Submit the Change of Location form.
2) UIU Malaysia students only: Submit official transcripts from SEGi. All transcripts must be in English.
3) Submit a copy of your passport biographical page.
4) Submit financial documents.
International students must submit financial documents as evidence of the ability to pay all fees and expenses for one full year. All financial documents must be originals (no faxes, scans or copies will be accepted), in English and no older than six months. Please see the Financial Requirements Form to determine how much the financial statements must show.
If you will be supported by a family member or another person, you must also submit the Affidavit of Support.
Once ready, please mail or drop off all of the original documents listed above (no copies) to the appropriate contact:
- Hong Kong Campus: Ms. Tray Lee (email@example.com)
- Malaysia Campus: Ms. Gunesweri Seerungum (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Available courses at the Fayette campus can be found online.
Only students who will be attending the Fayette campus for more than one (1) year are eligible to pursue an internship.
UIU has two scholarships available for students transferring to the Fayette campus from UIU Malaysia and UIU Hong Kong:
- International Ambassador Scholarship ($14,000): Awarded to students who have 3.0 CGPA or above at the time of application.*
- International Peacock Scholarship ($10,000): Awarded to students who have a 2.00-2.99 CGPA at the time of application.*
*UIU Malaysia students: If you have completed 11 credit hours or less at the time of application, the SEGi CGPA alone will be used for calculating the scholarship. If a student has completed 12 or more credit hours at the time of application, the UIU Malaysia CGPA alone will be used for calculating the scholarship. If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
UIU CIE reserves the right to request additional documentation and/or conduct interviews when appropriate in order to make an admissions decision.