Mesa Center - Register every 8 weeks
Next start date: July 3
Whether it's the first time in your life or whether you're coming back after 20 years,
Upper Iowa University will work with you to fit college into your busy life.
Stop by or call the UIU-Mesa Center to find out about our evening courses or the Upper
Iowa online and self-paced programs. However you blend the coursework for your college
degree, all UIU courses count toward your degree.
- With six convenient start dates throughout the year, our eight-week classes offer
you year-round access to the courses you need.
- Students can take just 2 courses most sessions and graduate on schedule.
- Get a jump on completion by transferring up to 90 college credits from other colleges.
Check out articulation agreements that might smooth the transfer process.
- You might also cut the cost of college by getting help from your employer. Check out
the Corporate Advantage Program.
- Sometimes your professional experience and test scores can earn you college credit.
Ask about qualifying for experiential credits.
- A personal academic advisor can help tailor your academic plan and advise you on financial
Apply today or contact us for more information:
Upper Iowa University - Mesa
1601 W. Main St.
Mesa, AZ 85201
Office Hours (AZ Time)
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday
You can get information on any of the following majors from the UIU-Mesa Center. Some
are available at the center and others are available as online courses. Many students
blend their degree plan, by taking some face-to-face courses and some online courses.
Check with your Academic Advisor for more details about any of these programs.
Mesa Center Face-to-Face Bachelor's Degrees
Online Program Associate of Arts
- Criminal Justice
- General Business
- Liberal Arts
Online Program Bachelor's Degrees
- Business Administration
- Communication Studies - Communication Studies Emphasis
- Communication Studies - Journalism Emphasis
- Criminal Justice
- Emergency and Disaster Management
- Financial Management
- Graphic Design
- Health Services Administration
- Human Services
- Information Systems
- Information Technology
- Liberal Arts
- Nursing, RN-BSN
- Public Administration - General Emphasis
- Public Administration - Emergency Management Emphasis
- Public Administration - Fire Science Emphasis
- Public Administration - Law Enforcement Emphasis
- Public Administration - Policy and Politics Emphasis
- Social Science
- Software Engineering
Online Program Graduate Degrees
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting Emphasis
- Master of Business Administration - Corporate Financial Management Emphasis
- Master of Business Administration - General Management Emphasis
- Master of Business Administration - Human Resources Management Emphasis
- Master of Business Administration - Organizational Development Emphasis
- Master of Education - Early Childhood Emphasis
- Master of Education - English as a Second Language Emphasis
- Master of Education - Higher Education Leadership or Student Affairs Emphasis
- Master of Education - Instructional Strategist Emphasis
- Master of Education - Reading Specialist Emphasis
- Master of Education - Teacher Leadership Emphasis
- Master of Public Administration - Emergency Management & Homeland Security Emphasis
- Master of Public Administration - General Studies Emphasis
- Master of Public Administration - Government Administration Emphasis
- Master of Public Administration - Health & Human Services Emphasis
- Master of Public Administration - Nonprofit Organization Emphasis
- Master of Public Administration - Public Personnel Management Emphasis
- Master of Sports Administration - Coaching and Leadership Education Emphasis
- Master of Sports Administration - Sport Management Emphasis