Workforce Edge Benefits
Enhancing employee performance through UIU educational opportunities
Our programs allow for both part-time and full-time employees to continue their educational endeavors through our flexible course options.
Benefits Available to Workforce Edge Participants:
- Free Online Application
- Delayed Payment Contract – The only out-of-pocket cost your employees have is textbooks, enabling employees to start their educational requirements without a financial burden.
- Generous Credit Transfer – At UIU, students can transfer up to 78 credits from an accredited two-year college or up to 90 credits from a four-year institution toward a bachelor’s program and up to 12 transfer credits toward a master’s degree.
- Tuition Grant – We offer employees, spouses, and their children under the age of 26 up to a $125 grant per course for all undergraduate and graduate courses. This provides the employee with the ability to maximize their tuition reimbursement.
- One-on-One Advising – Each student is assigned a highly qualified advisor who works closely with them on their individual educational goals from enrollment to completion of their coursework. Advisors are easily accessible via phone and email.
- Multiple Methods of Delivery – In addition to our robust online platform, UIU offers courses at our main residential campus in Fayette, Iowa; center locations nationally and internationally; and through the self-paced degree program.
- Many Major and Program Offerings – UIU offers certificates, associate, bachelor’s and master’s degrees. UIU faculty are experts in their fields. They combine extensive experience and knowledge with a comfortable and supportive learning environment to foster student success with a university wide 13:1 student-to-faculty ratio.
- Student Support Services – UIU offers a wide range of support resources, including free online library services, free online tutoring, UIU bookstore, career services, disability services, military and veteran services, and financial aid for degree-seeking students.
First-time, transfer, online, international and military students: No matter your path or previous experience, we’ll help you every step of the way.
Student Support Services
UIU provides consultation, workshops and resources to assist students in achieving their academic goals.
Quckly find the program that suits your interests and fits your lifestyle.
Free Transfer Evaluation
Our free transfer evaulation takes the guess work out of knowing what credits you will have when starting your program at UIU.