No matter where you are in the world, if you have access to e-mail, mail, fax services or the web, you can begin or continue your studies through this program. Self-paced coursework is guided by professionals in your field of study. Materials can be exchanged via email, the postal service, fax, or online so your education goes wherever you do. And with open admissions and enrollments starting at the beginning of each month, this program provides learners maximum flexibility to start courses. No need to put your life on hold - you work at your own pace and on your own schedule.
Whether you are at sea or in port, you can work on your degree through this portable delivery format. You may work online or offline--whichever is best for you.
Key points of the Self-Paced Degree Program:
- Maximum flexibility--you may enroll monthly without having to wait on a term start date.
- Internet access may be used but is not required.
- The self-paced, guided program allows you to maximize the use of your time as you work toward your educational goals.
- More than 100 courses are available.
- Up to six months to complete each class. Extensions may be given on a case-by-case basis.
Balancing the challenges of military and family obligations often makes it difficult for sailors to find time to enroll in traditional colleges classes. If this is how you feel, the Self-Paced Degree Program may be just what you are looking for.
800-553-4150 [1+2] (Toll free) or 563-425-5667
Upper Iowa University
ATTN: NCPDLP Program
PO Box 1861
Fayette, IA 52142
You set the schedule. You set the pace. You set the goals.