- Although located on the Fayette campus, the office services all UIU students (centers, online, self-paced).
- Students may complete the Application for Accommodation online or complete and submit a paper application.
The Disabilities Services office exists to provide services and support to our students so they can equally enjoy the academic and student life opportunities available at Upper Iowa University (UIU). We provide services as support as required by law under the Americans with Disabilities Act as Amended (ADAAA) of 2008.
Our office provides the following services:
- Disability Consultations
- Accommodation Applications
- Coordination of the Implementation of Reasonable Accommodations
- Assistance with Exams
- Assistance with Other Disability-Related Services
Should you have any questions about the process, please do not hesitate to contact us.