Request for Accommodations
- Although located on the Fayette campus, the office services all UIU students (centers, online, self-paced).
- Students may complete the Application for Accommodation online or complete and submit a paper application.
To request accommodations, please select the one of the following options below (all options require you to log into MyUIU):
- New Accommodation Request*
- Renew Your Accommodation Request
- Testing Accommodation Request
- Temporary Accommodation Request
- Sign Language Interpretation Request
- Alternative Format and Textbook Service Request
- Request for an Emotional Support Animal
*Note: Accommodations are only granted for two semesters. As such, students have to renew for accommodations accordingly.