The Office of Academic Success
Who do we serve?
The Office of Academic Success serves as a resource for students, faculty, staff, administrators, and other stakeholders of Upper Iowa University.
What do we do?
- Consult with students on their academic goals and provide resources to assist in achieving these goals
- Provide tutoring and writing services
- Work with students to improve academic performance
- Present workshops to students in the following areas: goal setting, time management, learning styles, reading textbooks, stress management, test anxiety, final examination prep, and general academic success tips
- Oversee Support Our Students (SOS), UIU’s early alert system, to address student needs
- Serve as a resource to the University community
Director of Academic Success
Student Center 233