Can’t find your textbook online? Email the course name/# to Andy McLees (Fayette students) or Kathy Wenthold (Center/Distance Learning students). Unable to access your bookstore voucher? Email
Andrew Ransom. All are happy to assist!
A Bookstore of Choices - New, Used or Digital:
We know textbook affordability is an increasing concern across the country. That’s
why we’re doing all that we can to save you the most money. Through our partnership
with MBS Direct, we offer you several cost-savings options that significantly reduce
the cost of course materials. Take a look:
- Marketplace: Saves up to 95% by connecting you with private vendors selling a specific
title. Plus, each vendor is vetted for quality of service to ensure a safe and seamless
- Guaranteed Buyback: At the time of purchase, you will see the exact buyback amount
you will receive later. When combined with used textbooks, you benefit from up to
- Rental: Our program provides up-front savings of up to 60% with no hidden fees or
- Digital: Save up to 80% off the list price and receive extra ancillary content to
further enhance the learning experience.
- Used: Still the most popular purchase option, used books save you up to 25% off the
new book list price.
- Free Shipping: Orders filled by MBS totaling over $49 will be eligible for free shipping.
Textbook Ordering Instructions: