Mesa Center - Register Every 8 Weeks
Next Start Date: Oct. 22
Whether it's the first time in your life or whether you're coming back after 20 years, Upper Iowa University will work with you to fit college into your busy life.
Stop by or call the UIU-Mesa Center campus to find out about how our evening courses or the Upper Iowa online and self-paced programs can help you complete your degree and push your career forward. However you decide to blend the coursework, all the hard work you do in your UIU courses counts toward the completion of your degree.
- With six convenient start dates throughout the year, 8-week course plans, and an accelerated, 6-week summer session, UIU evening and online classes offer you year-round access to the courses you need.
- Students can take just two courses for most of the 8-week sessions and graduate on schedule.
- Get a jump on completion by transferring up to 90 college credits from other colleges. Check out articulation agreements that that will help smooth the transfer process to UIU-Mesa Center.
- You might also cut the cost of college by getting help from your employer. Check out the Corporate Advantage Program.
- Sometimes your professional experience and test scores can earn you college credit. Ask about qualifying for experiential credits at Mesa.
- A personal academic advisor can help tailor your academic plan and advise you on financial aid.
Apply today or contact us for more information:
Office Hours (AZ Time)
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday
Why Earn Your Degree Online?
We understand that there are just not enough hours in the day. Between school, work, and family responsibilities, it can be difficult to schedule in classes on campus and still do what you need to do on a daily basis. This is why UIU-Mesa Center offers a mix of in-person and online courses. Online classes through our Mesa campus give you the freedom and flexibility to earn your degree at your own pace.
You will be able to study at home and attend sessions virtually, when needed, so you can keep a handle on things when life happens outside of school. With UIU’s robust online catalog, you no longer have to be limited by the subjects and majors other universities may offer.
Whether you are looking to complete an Associate of Arts degree or are pursuing your bachelor’s degree in accounting, criminal justice, or communication studies, there are online courses through UIU-Mesa Center that you can take. Students are even able to complete a graduate degree in 19 fields of study. Learn more about our Mesa, Arizona location in the video below.
You can get information on any of the following majors from the UIU-Mesa Center. Some are available at the center and others are available as online courses. Many students blend their degree plan, by taking some face-to-face courses and some online courses. Check with your Academic Advisor for more details about any of the programs listed below.
Mesa Center Face-to-Face Bachelor's Degrees
- Nursing, RN-BSN
Online Program Associate of Arts
- Criminal Justice
- General Business
- Liberal Arts
Online Program Bachelor's Degrees
- Business Administration
- Communication Studies - Communication Studies Emphasis
- Communication Studies - Mass Media
- Criminal Justice
- Emergency and Disaster Management
- Financial Management
- Graphic Design
- Health Services Administration
- Human Services
- Information Systems
- Information Technology
- Liberal Arts
- Nursing, RN-BSN
- Public Administration - General Emphasis
- Public Administration - Emergency Management Emphasis
- Public Administration - Fire Science Emphasis
- Public Administration - Law Enforcement Emphasis
- Public Administration - Policy and Politics Emphasis
- Social Science
- Software Engineering
Online Program Graduate Degrees
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting Emphasis
- Master of Business Administration - Corporate Financial Management Emphasis
- Master of Business Administration - General Management Emphasis
- Master of Business Administration - Human Resources Management Emphasis
- Master of Business Administration - Organizational Development Emphasis
- Master of Education - Early Childhood Emphasis
- Master of Education - English as a Second Language Emphasis
- Master of Education - Higher Education Leadership or Student Affairs Emphasis
- Master of Education - Instructional Strategist Emphasis
- Master of Education - Reading Specialist Emphasis
- Master of Education - Teacher Leadership Emphasis
- Master of Public Administration - Emergency Management & Homeland Security Emphasis
- Master of Public Administration - General Studies Emphasis
- Master of Public Administration - Government Administration Emphasis
- Master of Public Administration - Health & Human Services Emphasis
- Master of Public Administration - Nonprofit Organization Emphasis
- Master of Public Administration - Public Personnel Management Emphasis
- Master of Sports Administration - Coaching and Leadership Education Emphasis
- Master of Sports Administration - Sport Management Emphasis