UIU Prairie du Chien Courses in La Crosse
Upper Iowa offers courses at the Health Science Center on the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse campus in cooperation with the UIU Center in Prairie du Chien, WI. Many of the courses are taught by full-time UIU faculty members and others are taught by adjunct faculty who draw on their practical experiences in the field. Courses are offered during six eight-week sessions. Some shorter courses may be offered
9 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday-Thursday
8 a.m. – 3 p.m. Friday
2017 - 2018 Academic Year
- Session 1 (August 28 - October 19, 2017)
- Session 2 (October 23 - December 14, 2017)
- Session 3 (January 8 - March 1, 2018)
- Session 4 (March 12 - May 3, 2018)
- Session 5 (May 14 - July 5, 2018)
- Session 6 (July 9 - August 16, 2018)
Classes are held at the Health Science Center: 1300 Badger Street La Crosse, WI
All classes meet 5:30 pm to 10:00 pm.
These schedules are tentative and subject to change. UIU Prairie du Chien reserves the right to modify this schedule without notice.
OTHER UIU SCHEDULES YOU MIGHT FIND USEFUL: