NEW: UIU is offering eligible transfer students a scholarship of $19,820 for UIU’s Fayette Campus! To qualify, students are required to:
- Currently attend another institution anywhere in the world
- Have completed at least 48 transferable credits
- Be fully admitted to UIU
- Enroll full-time (12-18 credits per semester) at UIU's Fayette Campus
Students who do not meet this eligibility criteria are still eligible to receive our scholarships listed below.
Students who receive an athletic scholarship are not eligible for this scholarship.
Upper Iowa University believes in providing support to students who are serious about continuing their higher education. UIU offers several scholarships of increasing amounts to incoming students based on their grade point average (GPA). Prospective students are automatically considered for scholarships at the time of their admission. No separate application is required. Accepted students will be notified of any scholarship award during their admission process.
*UIU Malaysia students: If you have completed 11 credit hours or less at the time of application, the SEGi CGPA alone will be used for calculating the scholarship. If a student has completed 12 or more credit hours at the time of application, the UIU Malaysia CGPA alone will be used for calculating the scholarship. If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Alternative (Non-UIU) Funding Sources
Additional funding to alleviate expenses may be available to Upper Iowa University international students. The links below offer further information regarding potential scholarships and student loans. Please, remember that a scholarship does not need to be paid back, whereas, student loans do. Often times, student loans come with high interest rates that will be added to your payments in the future. It is important to remember they are competitive in nature and not guaranteed. In addition, we recommend you reach out to your home governments to determine if they have scholarships available for students studying in the United States. Please note: any information related to these links is not affiliated with or endorsed by Upper Iowa University.
- American Association of University Women
- Armenian Students’ Association
- Belgian-American Educational Foundation
- Dr. Gombojab Hangin Memorial Scholarship
- Envisage International
- Funding for United States Study
- Global Student Loan Corporation
- International Education Financial Aid
- Institute of International Education
- International Scholarships
- Leo S. Rowe Pan American Loan Fund
- Margaret McNamara Education Grants
- P.E.O. International Peace Scholarship
- Sahu Jain Trust
- Scholarships for Minority Studen