In order to apply as an exchange student, please submit the following documents:
1) Complete the online application
2) Send an unofficial copy of your transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Send a copy of your passport biographical page to email@example.com
4) Provide us with Proof of English proficiency in one of the following ways:
- Come from a UIU-approved English-speaking country
- Copy of the results from an English test, such as IELTS or TOEFL
- Schedule a Skype meeting with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Available courses can be found on the Course Schedule.
7) Submit financial documents
International students must submit financial documents as evidence of the ability to pay all fees and expenses for one full year. All financial documents must be originals (no faxes, scans or copies will be accepted), in English and no older than six months.
Please see the Financial Requirements Form to determine how much the financial statements must show. If you will be supported by a family member or another person, you must also submit the Affidavit of Support. Your original financial documents must be mailed to us at the following address:
Center for International Education
Upper Iowa University
605 Washington Street
Fayette, IA 52142 USA
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact us at +1 (563)
425-5884 or email@example.com.
UIU reserves the right to request additional documentation and/or conduct interviews when appropriate in order to make an admissions decision.