Work Study Program 

Work part-time to earn money for your educational expenses under the Federal Work-Study (FWS) Program. Work-study provides jobs for students with financial need based on the FAFSA.  You are paid minimum wage for each hour worked.  Upper Iowa University offers positions both on-campus and off-campus.

To find out if you have Federal Work-Student, log into Net Partner to review your Financial Aid Award.

Further questions may be addressed to a Student Accounts Coordinator in the Student Enrollment Center (SEC) in Garbee Hall or by calling 800-553-4150 option 2 then option 1.

Federal Work Study >>>