Center Students 

Whether you are an undergraduate or a graduate student, if you will be taking face-to-face courses at a UIU location, we strongly encourage you to meet with admission counselors at the center of your choice before or shortly after you apply for admission.

If you are an undergraduate student applying to a U.S. center, the minimum requirement is graduation from a regionally accredited and/or state-recognized public or private high school, or successful completion of a GED equivalent. For online programs, Upper Iowa requires at least a 2.0 grade point average (on a 4.0 scale) for any previous college course work.

Learners must submit official transcripts from all previous schools (high school or college) that you have attended, as well as official transcripts documenting experiential learning, such as CLEP or DSST scores. All transcripts must come to UIU directly from the granting institution. If you are applying for veterans benefits, please submit a DD 214. Active duty military and reservists must submit a DD295, CCAF or Joint Service Transcript. In Iowa, teachers seeking additional endorsements, must submit a copy of the current teaching license. There is a free online application. Complete admissions procedures are detailed in the catalog

Apply now >>>