UIU ALERT: Monday, October 14: DeRidder, Fort Leavenworth, Fort Polk, Fort Riley and Fort Sill offices are closed today. Fort Polk and DeRidder evening courses will meet. Fort Leavenworth, Fort Riley and Fort Sill evening classes are canceled. Students may call the Baton Rouge Center for assistance at 225-923-2331.
UIU Articulation Agreement
Baton Rouge Community College
Transfer Your Credits to UIU
Please use the tool below to assist you in transferring your credits to Upper Iowa University.
Program to Program Transfer Guides:
- 2+2 A.S. in Criminal Justice to B.S. in Criminal Justice
- 2+2 A.S. in Criminal Justice to B.S. in Public Administration – General Emphasis
- 2+2 A.S. in Criminal Justice to B.S. in Public Administration – Law Enforcement Emphasis
- 2+2 A.A.S. in Paralegal Studies to B.S. in Criminal Justice
- 1+3 Emergency & Disaster Management certificate to B.S. in Emergency Disaster Management
- A.A.S. in Diagnostic Medical Sonography to B.S. in Health Services Administration
Upper Iowa University reserves the right to change or correct this information in the event of error. Degree and graduation requirements are published in our catalogs. For more information on how to interpret the above agreement or apply it to your degree program, contact an advisor or a UIU Representative.