TO: Students Living in a Fayette Campus Residence Hall
SUBJECT: Additional Information
At this time, even with the decision to move to online classes for the remainder of session 4, the residence halls will remain OPEN. You have the option to stay on campus the remainder of the session or to checkout with the RA on your floor.
- Checkout will be held Wednesday, March 18 through Wednesday, March 25 (8:00 A.M.-5:00 P.M.). Please notify your Resident Assistant the date and time you would like to check out. If you are unable to make the timeframe, please inform Student Life 563-425-5215 to let them know when you are able to make it to campus and call the RA on call to checkout when you arrive. South On Call is 563-419-4250. North On Call is 563-379-1407.
- Dining will have limited hours for the students that stay for the rest of session 4. Brunch and supper will be offered in the servery March 16th – March 25th from 10:30 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. and 5:00 P.M to 6:30 P.M. The Café will remain closed through March 25th.
- Students should stop at the mailroom to check their campus box and collect any packages before leaving for semester. Students also need to complete an address forwarding form or email at email@example.com /call at 563-425-5319.
- The student activities schedule has been significantly modified. Stay up-to-date at What’s Happenin’ UIU. See below for status of larger events.
- Sailesh the Hypnotist - postponed
- International Culture Night – cancelled
- Greek Week – cancelled
- Student Life Awards – will be mailed
- Josh McVicar - Magician - postponed
- Fayette Appreciation Day – cancelled
- UIU Carnival After Dark – postponed
Any questions call Student Life at 563-425-5215