CARES Act Funds
- Upper Iowa University has signed and returned to the Department the Certification and Agreement for Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students. Upper Iowa University intends to use, no less than 50 percent of the funds received under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act to provide Emergency Financial Aid Grants to students.
- Upper Iowa University has received $2,210,375 in total funds that will be distributed to students.
- At this time Upper Iowa University has just begun the process of distribution
- Upper Iowa University estimates there are 1,532 students eligible to receive Emergency Financial Aid Grants under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act.
- The total number of students who have received an Emergency Financial Aid Grant at this time is 0. Applications will be reviewed the week of May 25th.
- Upper Iowa will have an application process to determine eligible students and the amounts they are able to receive. These amounts will vary by student, as the University seeks to address each student’s individual situation as stated on the application.
- For questions related to the distribution of the CARES Act funds students may reach out to email@example.com.