Skip to content

Institutional Information

University Withdrawal Procedure

Center or Online students who choose to withdraw from the University should contact their Academic Advisor or Center Director who will assist in the process.

Fayette campus students who plan to withdraw or transfer should fill out the form located on myUIU – Academics – Student Forms – University Withdrawal Form

Students who want to withdraw from a course only should use the Course Withdrawal form located on myUIU – Academics – Student Forms – Course Withdrawal Form

Student Right-to-Know

Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act

The Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act is designed to make prospective students aware of UIU’s commitment to providing equitable athletic opportunities for its men and women students. Any co-educational institution of higher education that participates in a federal student aid program must prepare an EADA report by October 15.

The full Equity in Athletics Report is available.

A student has the right to request a full copy of the report by contacting the Athletics Offices located at UIU’s Fayette Campus.

Upper Iowa University
605 Washington St.
Fayette, IA 52142
Phone: 563-425-5184

Transfer of Credit Policies

For Transferring Credits from UIU to another college or university

Upper Iowa University credit is transferable to other two-year and four-year colleges and universities based on their transfer policies.


  • Paper copies available upon request
  • For questions concerning this page contact Kelli Pech at [email protected] or 563-425-5274