Choosing a minor field of study is optional. A minimum of 15 semester hours of separate identifiable semester credits must be earned for each minor that is declared. The same course may not be used in a major and a minor or among multiple minors unless the course is a required course (not part of a “select” area) in both the major and the minor or among multiple minors.
- MATH 115 Trigonometry and Analytic Geometry (3 credits)
- MATH 120 Calculus I (3 credits)
- MATH 200 Calculus II (3 credits)
- MATH 210 Calculus Series and Analysis (3 credits)
- Electives in mathematics selected from MATH 215 and/or courses numbered 300 or above (9 credits)
Build Your Program
See course descriptions for your minor.
Keep up with registration deadlines, session dates, holiday breaks and exam schedules.
Learn about the resources available in Career Development.
We’re ready to help you every step of the way.
Academic Support Services
Providing resources to support you through your classes.