Choosing a minor field of study is optional. A minimum of 15 semester hours of separate identifiable semester credits must be earned for each minor that is declared. The same course may not be used in a major and a minor or among multiple minors unless the course is a required course (not part of a “select” area) in both the major and the minor or among multiple minors.
- CS 122 IT Infrastructure (4 credits)
- CS 130 Foundations of Information Systems (3 credits)
- IS 310 Systems Analysis and Design (3 credits)
- IS 320 Enterprise Architecture (3 credits)
- CS 332 Databases and Information Management (3 credits)
- CS 342 Human Computer Interaction (3 credits)
- CS 102 is a prerequisite for CS 122 and CS 130
- BA 222 is a prerequisite for IS 310 and IS 320
- BA 210 is a prerequisite for BA 222.
Build Your Program
See course descriptions for your minor.
Keep up with registration deadlines, session dates, holiday breaks and exam schedules.
Learn about the resources available in Career Development.
Ready For More?
Request more info now.
Request Information Today
UIU Locations for Minor in Information Systems
We’re ready to help you every step of the way.
Academic Support Services
Providing resources to support you through your classes.