Choosing a minor field of study is optional. A minimum of 15 semester hours of separate identifiable semester credits must be earned for each minor that is declared. The same course may not be used in a major and a minor or among multiple minors unless the course is a required course (not part of a “select” area) in both the major and the minor or among multiple minors.
- HIST 100 World History to 1500 (3 credits)
- HIST 101 World History since 1500 (3 credits)
- HIST 110 American History to 1877 (3 credits)
- HIST 111 American History since 1877 (3 credits)
- Electives in History (9 credits)
Build Your Program
See course descriptions for your minor.
Keep up with registration deadlines, session dates, holiday breaks and exam schedules.
Learn about the resources available in Career Development.
We’re ready to help you every step of the way.
Academic Support Services
Providing resources to support you through your classes.