Upper Iowa University is a private, not-for-profit institution established in 1857. We make it possible to earn your degree while successfully balancing a career, family, and social responsibilities. We offer six 8-week terms per year, through multiple learning experiences, which allows the adult learner flexibility with their schedule. UIU proudly provides the following benefits to our adult learners:
- Convenience: Centers located throughout the U.S. as well as on many Military Bases, and even in locations such as Hong Kong and Malaysia. Completely Online and Self-Paced Degree Programs. A combination of all these learning experiences can be utilized in order to fit your schedule as you pursue your degree.
- Transferability: Transferring to UIU is easy. You will work closely with a dedicated Admission Advisor to transfer in as many credits as possible. Our course-by-course evaluation will ensure your previous education, military experience, credit by examination and/or work experience will be recognized. More info.
- Affordable: UIU offers Financial Aid to qualifying students. Speak to our Financial Aid department in order to find out how we can assist with your Financial Aid needs. More info.
- Flexibility: We offer multiple start dates per year in addition to eight-week terms. You have the option to take time off between terms and jump back in when it is right for you. More info.
- Accreditation: UIU is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission (HLC) and is a member of the North Central Association. UIU maintains Higher Learning Commission accreditation through the Academic Quality Improvement Program (AQIP) which infuses the principles and benefits of continuous improvement into colleges and universities.
- Majors/Programs: Associates, Bachelors, Graduate, Certificate, Non-degree seeking, Social Work Training Certificate (Wisconsin only), and Endorsements (Education only). More info.
You can contact us by email: email@example.com Call us at (563) 425 - 5200 or toll free at (800) 553-4150 to get started today!