- The Henderson-Wilder Library houses a federal government documents depository providing
free access to government publications. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Through interlibrary loan, the Library provides access to available published material
circulated throughout the United States. Contact LibraryILL@uiu.edu for assistance.
- Through the Iowa Open Access Program, UIU patrons can use their library cards to borrow
materials from other participating Iowa libraries. Contact email@example.com for further information.
- Two computers labs (40 computers) are available for use by UIU patrons. Check the
availability of library rooms and booking information at http://events.uiu.edu/virtualems/BrowseEvents.aspx
- Audio Visual Room is available for use by UIU patrons. Check the availability of library
rooms and booking information at http://events.uiu.edu/virtualems/BrowseEvents.aspx
- Iowa Workforce Development's Virtual Access Point Software is loaded onto 3 public
access computers located by the Circulation Desk for use by anyone.
- Laminating service is available every Thursday. The laminate is 25" wide; the cost
is $.08/running inch. Please drop materials off at the circulation desk by 12:00 noon
- The Education Curriculum Lab contains K-12 textbooks, tests, and resource materials
for use by education majors. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Information Literacy sessions are available to learn how to use library resources.
Contact email@example.com for further information.
- Henderson-Wilder Library has a helpful, friendly staff to assist you: (Circulation
Desk) - (563) 425-5261 or firstname.lastname@example.org; (Interlibrary Loan) - (563)425-5217 or LibraryILL@uiu.edu; Jodi Hilleshiem (Information Literacy) -(563) 425-5356 or email@example.com; Rob Hudson (Director of Library Services) - 563 425-5270 or firstname.lastname@example.org