Schedule an Appointment
How to schedule an appointment at the Upper Iowa University Writing Center:
- Sign in to MyUIU
- Click on “Academics”
- On the left-hand side, click on “Tutoring”
- On the right-hand side of the screen, click “Login to Accudemia!” This will take you
directly to our online appointment scheduling website.
- Then click on “Make a New Appointment” or “Appointments”
- Choose your date and click “Writing Center.” Ignore the Subject Area. Click “Search.”
- Scroll down and you will see all of the available tutors for the date you chose. Click
the time you wish to schedule an appointment. A box will pop up—there you can edit
the length of your appointment, choose the class you are coming to the Writing Center
for, as well as choose the services you wish to receive at the Writing Center.
- Click “Accept” and “Make the Appointment”
Then, you’re done!
Students can sign in anytime that they want to make an appointment or to check the
time/date of a scheduled appointment. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.