A Bookstore of Choices:
Follett has a central focus on accessibility and affordability. They offer a wide
array of choices to ensure our UIU store is the premiere retail source for classroom
materials. A leader across the industry, Follett feels strongly about delivering
options to students that drive access to products and services that add value in and
out of the classroom.
New, Used, Printed or Digital:
In a time where the costs of higher education are on the rise, you'll have access
to new programs that help students save.
- Rent-A-Text: With this transition, Follett brings Rent-A-Text to UIU. Today, it is the largest
rental program in the marketplace, and has saved students at Follett bookstores over
$90m during this fall alone.
- CafeScribe.com: Follett's digital platform, designed to bring the benefits of digital access with
the power of social networks, continues rapid growth. More than 14,000 textbook titles
are available on this quickly evolving solution, saving students 40-60% over the cost
of new, printed books.
- efollett.com: As part of the transition, UIU will join the Follett bookstore network. Being
part the largest online textbook retailer brings access to the nation's largest used
Textbook Ordering Instructions:
Order your books online:
- Log in to your MyUIU account
- Click the ACADEMICS Tab
- Locate the Peacock Connection Bookstore link
- If you have completed your registration, click the Bookstore button to be taken to
your shopping cart at the bookstore. All of the books required for your classes will
be listed there, giving you the option to purchase new or used, or rent new or used
- Continue to check out
- Register if you are a first time user or login if you've shopped with us before
- Complete your order
Check the status of your order:
- Log onto the UIU bookstore website
- Click on 'Your Account' at the top right of the homepage.
- Login by entering your email address and password.
- Click on 'View Your Order History.'
- Click on your order number.
Online Ordering Benefits:
- FedEx Tracking information is provided
- Instant access to order information anytime, anyplace.
- Receive messages from the bookstore.
Please contact our store with any questions at 1-866-225-2808.