Social Media Management Tools
Social Media Blogs to Follow
- Buffer Social - Provides well-researched, comprehensive content that's useful for all levels of
social media marketers.
- Convince & Convert - Create consistent and quality content.
- Grow - Content consists of thoughtful experiences, which are devoid of ego and designed
to help other businesses find success.
- Jenn's Trends - Shares quality content while narrowing in on her niche: Instagram for businesses.
- Jon Loomer - Fantastic, in-depth articles focused on Facebook that include experiments, real-life
examples and supportive graphics.
- Razor Social - Detailed articles for businesses.
- Rebekah Radice - Provides in-depth advice for novice to intermediate marketers.
- Simply Measured - Includes outstanding data and hands-on reporting of actual case studies.
- Social Media for Colleges - Following the latest trends in social media use by colleges and universities.
- SocialBro - Quality posts on seldom-discussed topics.
- Socially Sorted - Solid content with thought-provoking and curiosity-driven headlines, along with