Register for evening classes every 8 weeks
You never have to wait very long to get started on finishing your college degree at the UIU-Waterloo Center. Whether it's the first time in your life or whether you're coming back after 20 years to complete your degree, Upper Iowa University will work with you to fit college into your busy life.
Stop by or call the UIU-Waterloo Center to find out about our evening courses or the Upper Iowa online and self-paced programs. However you blend the coursework for your college degree, all UIU courses take you closer to commencement.
- The unique UIU academic calendar offers you year-round courses – six, 8-week terms
2014-15 terms start: Aug. 25, Oct. 20, Jan. 5, Mar. 3, May 5, June 30
- Students can take just 2 courses most terms and graduate on schedule
- Get a jump on completion by easily transferring in up to 90 college credits from other schools
- A personal advisor can help tailor your academic plan and advise you on financial aid
Contact UIU-Waterloo at
3563 University Ave.
Waterloo, IA 50701
Or contact the UIU-Waterloo Admissions Advisor Mike McCrea at 319-232-6980, email@example.com
9a.m. – 7 p.m. Monday - Thursday
8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Friday
You can get information on any of the following majors from the UIU-Waterloo Center. Some are available at the center, others are available as online courses. Many students blend their degree plan, by taking some face-to-face courses and some online courses. All UIU courses count toward completing your degree. Please note the list of majors may change. Check with the center staff or your advisor.
Associate of Arts
- Criminal Justice
- General Business
- Liberal Arts
- Art Administration
- Communication Studies
- Emergency and Disaster Management
- Forensics/Criminalistics (NEW)
- Human Resources Management
- Organizational Leadership
- Psychology (NEW)
Graduate Teacher Education
UIU also offers degrees on the Fayette campus, and through the online and self-paced programs.
2014 - 15 Academic Year
- Term 1 (August 25, 2014 - October 19, 2014)
- Term 2 (October 20, 2014 - December 15, 2014)
- Term 3 (January 5, 2015 - March 1, 2015)
- Term 4 (March 2, 2015 - May 3, 2015)
- Term 5 (May 4, 2015 - June 28, 2015)
- Term 6 (June 29, 2015 - August 23, 2015)