The Upper Iowa Center in Racine, WI, is a sister program of the UIU Elkhorn Center, with classes held at Gateway Technical College. Many of the courses are taught by full-time UIU faculty members and others are taught by adjunct faculty who draw on their practical experiences in the field. Courses are offered during six eight-week terms. Some shorter courses may be offered. Watch the Bulletin Board on this page for local postings.
c/o Gateway Technical College
1001 S. Main St.
Racine, WI 53403-1582
Or contact the UIU-Elkhorn Admissions Advisor Lynne Zygowski at 262-741-8454 or 262-619-7042, email@example.com.
2014 - 15 Academic Year
- Term 1 (August 25, 2014 - October 19, 2014)
- Term 2 (October 20, 2014 - December 15, 2014)
- Term 3 (January 6, 2015 - March 2, 2015)
- Term 4 (March 3, 2015 - May 4, 2015)
- Term 5 (May 5, 2015 - June 29, 2015)
- Term 6 (June 30, 2015 - August 24, 2015)
Current Class Schedule
You can get information on any of the following majors from the UIU-Elkhorn Center. Some are available at the center and others are available as online courses. Many students blend their degree plan, by taking some face-to-face courses and some online courses. Check with your Academic Advisor for more details about any of these programs.
Associate of Arts
- General Business
- Liberal Arts
- Art Administration
- Communication Studies
- Emergency and Disaster Management
- Forensics/Criminalistics (NEW)
- Human Resources Management
- Organizational Leadership
- Psychology (NEW)
Social Work Training Certificate (SWTC)
- UIU Milwaukee and Elkhorn/Racine offer the courses required by the State of Wisconsin, and the internship program, as part of the Human Services, Psychology or Criminal Justice degree programs.
- Students can take the SWTC courses as part of their degree plan, or as non-degree seeking students.
Master Degrees (online only)
Racine Center Staff
Milwaukee Area Director (Milwaukee, Elkhorn, Racine)
Academic Advisor - Racine
Register for Courses
Request a Transcript
Check UIU Email
Military and Veterans’ Benefits
Other Helpful Links